Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies
Toll Free Services: NFSA:1967 , Consumer Help Line: 1800-425-00333
The Website of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies Department is http://www.civilsupplies.telangana.gov.in
The Civil Supplies Department was originally only a regulatory Department. Subsequently, its activities have been diversified to include procurement of food grains under Minimum Support Price (MSP), Aadhaar based distribution of essential commodities viz. Rice, Wheat,Sugar, Kerosene through 558 Fair Price Shops under the Public Distribution System at subsidized rates through Fair Price Shops to the 234007 Food Security card holders , issue of cards, consumer affairs, monitoring of prices of essential commodities, distribution of LPG connections to BPL women (PMUY)etc.,
- Ensure for procurement of paddy at MSP by Telangana State Civil Supplies Corporation, etc. Decentralized procurement.
- Aadhaar based distribution of essential commodities through e-Pos machines under Public Distribution System as per the guidelines under NFS Act 2013
- Arranges supply of sannabiyyam to all Govt., Schools under Mid-Day Meals scheme and all Welfare Hostels and common rice to the Anganwadi Centres under wheat based nutrition programme.
- Sanction of Deepam connections to the eligible families.
- Arranges Consumer awareness through Consumer Clubs, Consumer Voluntary Organisations, Seminars, workshops and World and National Consumer Rights Days on 15th March and 24thDecember of every year respectively.
- Executes the enforcement activity under various Control Orders issued under Essential Commodities Act, 1955 for checking against hoarding, black marketing, diversions. etc. of essential commodities like, edible oils, edible oil seeds, Petroleum Products viz., Kerosene, Diesel, LPG, Petrol etc. and action under Section 6 A of the Essential Commodities Act, 1955 and PDS rice under TS PDS Control Order 2016.
- Monitoring of prices of essential commodities and Market Intervention Operations for controlling the open market prices, if need arises.
Enforcement Staff Details
|Sl.No.||Department||Name of the Officer||Designation||Place of Work||Mobile Number||Email id|
|1||Civil Supplies Department||Sri Vennam Mohan Babu||District Civil Supply Officer||Nagarkurnool Districtemail@example.com
|2||Civil Supplies Department||Sri Syed Shah Faisal Hussaini||Assistant Civil Supply Officer||Nagarkurnool Districtfirstname.lastname@example.org
|3||Civil Supplies Department||Sri Akula Narsing Raj||Deputy Tahsildar Enforcement (CS)||Charakonda, Kalwakurthy, Tadoor, Thimmajipet, Urkonda, Vangoor and Veldanda Mandalsemail@example.com
|4||Civil Supplies Department||Sri Pothula Rammohan||Deputy Tahsildar Enforcement (CS)||Bijinepally, Kodair, Kollapur, Nagarkurnool, Peddakothapally, Pentlavelly and Telkapally Mandalsfirstname.lastname@example.org
|5||Civil Supplies Department||Sri Genemoni Ravi Kumar||Deputy Tahsildar Enforcement (CS)||Achampet, Amrabad, Balmoor, Lingal, Padra and Uppununthala Mandalsemail@example.com
National Food Security Act 2013(PDF 3 MB)