ROADS & BUILDINGS
Nagarkurnool R&B Division having the Juridictions of all 20 Mandals of Nagarkurnool District this is covered 4.Nos of
Assembly Constunecy fully ie., Nagarkurnool (5 Mandals), Kollapur (4 Mandals), Achampet (6 Mandals) and Kalwakurthy
(5 Mandals), the lenth of this division having 963.488 kms.
The department dealing with construction of state roads, Major district roads and Rural Roads ,the roads are taken of
for District to State Head quarters , Mandals to District Head quarter and mandal to Mandal Head quarters etc., and also
taken up construction of bridges and building works ,
The details of road particulars are Listed below:
a) State Highways – 106.300 Kms Four Lane – 10.700 Kms
b) Major District Roads – 417.313 Kms Double Lane 374.348 Kms
c) Rural Roads – 439.875 Kms Intermediate Lane 15.692 Kms
The division having following 3 Subdivisions and 13 sections listed below :
1. Nagarkurnool Sub – Division:-
1. Nagarkurnool – Nagarkurnool, Tadoor and Part of Peddakothapally.
2. Telkapally –Telkapally and Part of Peddakothapally.
3. Bijinepally:- Bijinepally, Thimmajipet.
4. Kollapur:- Kollapur, Pentlavelly and Part of Peddakothapally
5. Kodair:- Kodair and Part of Peddakothapally
2. Achampet Sub –Division
1. Achampet-I: –Part of Achampet, Balmoor, Part of Uppununthala and Lingala.
2. Achampet-II:- Achampet, Vangoor and Part of Uppununthala.
3. Mannanur:- Amrabad and Padara.
3. Kalwakurthy Sub -Division.
1. Kalwakurthy – I: Kalwakurthy.
2. Kalwakurthy – II: Part of Kalwakurthy.
4. Veldanda :- Veldanda and Charakonda.
5.Buildings Section: Buildings only
The division also having the inspection bunglows situated at Nagarkurnool,Vattem, Kollapur, Achampet, Kalwakurthy