Survey & Land Records
Survey and Land Records Department was established in the year 1875 From 1920 Survey has been taken up in Telangana while using Bombay System of Survey and completed the survey works up to 1956.
In this process of survey every field has been given a number named as Teepan, and prepared Village Maps (Dry & Wet), Sethwar, Wasool Baqui and other records for every Revenue Village. By using the above records, this Department was solving the Survey numbers Boundary Disputes, and Village Boundary disputes.
This Department also participating main Roll in Land Acquisition Works, Assignment Works, Govt Interested other works like Mission Bagiratha, Mission Kakatiya, Double Bed Room Houses, and Road Widened Works etc.
In Nagarkurnool District this Department is working under the control of Dist. Survey Officer of Survey & Land Records.
FUNCTIONS OF DISTRICT SURVEY AND LAND RECORDS, NAGARKURNOOL
Name of the District : NAGARKURNOOL
No. of Revenue Divisions : 04
No.of Mandals : 20
No.of Revenue Villages : 358
District Survey and Land Records office is established for land survey and maintaining of land records. The main purpose is to survey the lands, identification of lands whether Government or Patta in Mandal Level, Divisional level and also District Level. The following are the works constituted to this office.
- F – Line petitions (Demarcation of Patta & Govt. Lands )
- Assignment Sub- Division work.
- Land Acquisition work.
- Land Alienation work
- Patta Land Sub-Division work.
- Issue of Certified copies
- Copy of Tippans
- Supplementary Sethwars
- Wasool Baqui
- Village maps
- Preparation of Supplementary Sethwars.
- Attend Court Cases (Land dispute matters)
- Attend Correction Cases
- If Name of the Pattadar is Miss–spelt
- In Inter changing of Survey Numbers.
- If Survey Number missing in the Survey Map
- If there is Area correction
- If there is Plotting error in the Map.
- Village Boundary dispute.